Product Key Finder
Find Lost Product Key (CD Key)
Have you lost Windows product Key and are desperately looking for it? Product Key Finder can help you find lost product key for Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, SQL Server, Exchange Server, Adobe Acrobat and many other commercial products. Easily find product keys used on your computer and backup them in a safe place for later use.
- Find lost product keys in just one click.
- Retrieve product keys for both local and network computers.
- Backup product keys in case your computer crashes.
- Support all Windows system (32-bit & 64-bit).
- When to Use
Key Features & Benefits
- Simple and intuitive graphic interface.
- Find product key for Microsoft Office 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010 and Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, Me and Windows Server 2008 / 2012 (32-bit and 64-bit supported).
- Find Windows or Office product key from crashed hard disk drive or unbootable computer.
- Find your product key for Microsoft Exchange Server 2000/2003/2007/2008, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Microsoft ISA Server, Adobe Acrobat.
- Recover product keys from external or secondary hard disk drive.
- New! Recover product keys for software installed on any computer on your network.
- Backup and save your product keys to file.
- FREE technical support.
- FREE update.
Find Product Key from Non-booting Computer
- What to do if your computer won't boot all the way? No problem. Simply connect your crashed or unbootable hard drive to a working computer, then use the From non-booting system option to find product keys used on your external hard drive.
- Or need a rescue CD to boot your crashed or locked computer for finding lost product keys? We recommend you to use Windows Key Finder software.
Product Key Finder Screenshots
This program allows you to find lost product keys for software installed on your local or remote network computers in the event of a system or hard disk crash.
When You Need Product Key Finder
Have you lost your product key for Windows, Office or other software? You might end up spending hundreds of dollars on a new software license. There are various situations wherein you need Product Key Finder.
- You have lost or misplaced product key that you need to reinstall or update Windows / Office.
- Need to retrieve lost product key (cd key) for your friends, customers or your own.
- Need to track the number of software licenses installed in your business.
- Backup your product / CD keys in the event of a computer crash.
- Product key sticker is lost or broken.
What People Say About Product Key Finder
"Just want to let you know that Product Key Finder has an extreme return on investment ratio. This program has retrieved my lost product key for Windows 7, it saves me nearly $200 because without a product key I would have to buy a brand new copy of Microsoft Windows 7. Thanks for the great program!"
— Howard Maher
"I have lost my Windows XP product key, but need to reinstall OS. Your program successfully recovers the original product key that came with the CD case. Awful!"
— Kevin Sommers
"I am running a computer repair shop. Product Key Finder is very helpful and it can speed up the repair process because asking clients for product keys can be frustrating and time-consuming. thanks!"
— Steve Wang
"I am using a registered copy of Windows 7, but I have lost my product key. I am very happy that I have found the key with your program. Thanks a lot!"
— Rich Messeder
Learn how to find lost product keys using Product Key Finder.
- Windows 8, 7, 2008, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- At least 512M physical RAM
- 10 MB or more free hard disk space
- Support product key recovery for Windows 8, Windows Server 2012
You May Also Be Interested in
A must-have toolkit to recover passwords for Windows, PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, RAR/ZIP, Outlook, Windows Mail, MSN, FTP and more.